Protect your technology investment.
Proper and regular maintenance of your audio, video, and/or communication system is critical. Choosing to invest in AV equipment and unified communications systems was an important decision and investment for your organization. Spinitar wants to help you take action to avoid potential system mishaps that could cause personnel downtime and lost revenue opportunities. This is why AV service & support agreements are also vital to your audio-video investments if you want to ensure your equipment remains in good working condition, especially when communication is most vital and at the core of your organization. It’s a proven fact that it is much more cost effective to maintain your audio-video equipment on a regular basis than having to repair or replace system components.
But if you’ve invested in customized AV systems or a high-tech audiovisual infrastructure, you can’t rely on just any audiovisual service provider. For expert monitoring and maintenance, you need audiovisual support from only the best in the field. Spinitar is pleased to help its customers build and support the best audiovisual solutions and unified communication systems. Since 1986, we have been providing top-notch system design consulting and audio-visual services to a wide range of clients including businesses, schools, healthcare facilities, hotels, houses of worship, and government agencies in the western region and beyond. We even provide technology planning and support for LEED AV systems.
Wherever you work, we can be there.Spinitar is a proud member of the Professional Systems Network International (PSNI), a nationwide network of leaders in audiovisual and unified communication integration. This alliance allows us to provide you with audiovisual and unified communication design, integration, installation, and support services across the United States and Canada.
The PSNI affiliate network meets the requirements best suited to support the client’s multi-site, multi-city, and multi-country needs, including:
- Single-source national coordination, deployment, and project management of pre- and on-site fabricated systems;
- Embedded personnel, crisis and preventative services;
- Established partnerships with enablers, architects, consultants, specialty designers, and contract support;
- Consistent wiring, design, products and software programming at each location;
- On-site staff professionalism for seamless integration and future service/support needs at each location; and
- Priority integration and timeline/deadline management to meet client requirements.
Spinitar and the PSNI affiliates are a group of award-winning independently owned companies providing exceptional value to you and adhering to the highest industry standards.
SO, WHY SPINITAR?
- Quick response time capabilities! We can provide world-class service anywhere in the US and into Canada through our multiple offices and professional system integration partnerships.
- Service enhancing technology allows us to be proactive versus reactive.
Our full range of Support Services & Maintenance Programs:
- AV Staffing Agreements
- Maintenance and Support Agreements
- Remote Monitoring Agreements
- Block Time Agreements
- Time and Materials
- Move, Add, Changes (Small Installations)
- Emergency Response
- Onsite service calls for ANY AV system or audiovisual equipment need!
- We have the largest dedicated in-house support team in the western US: Our talented support service professionals are manufacturer-trained and industry-certified to service your audiovisual and communications technology solution.
- Service Technician Certification Sampling: InfoComm CTS, InfoComm CTS-I, Crestron, AMX, Biamp, ClearOne, Extron, Christie, Samsung, Sharp, Epson, and many more!
- We are unique in that there are assigned Service Account Managers and Service Coordinators who are dedicated to doing one thing – living our credo and caring for you!
- We are a customer-intimate AV technology provider and AV technology integrator.
So again, why Spinitar? Because you will receive a “quick response from talented folks who care about you”™! For more information on Spinitar’s Maintenance Programs or if you are in need of service, please contact us at ServiceDept@spinitar.com or (800) 722-6444.